Dennis Eagle News
- Blacktown City Council parades special edition Dennis Eagle Trucks Blacktown City Council paraded six special edition Dennis Eagle waste collection trucks at the Blacktown Festival on the weekend, each outfitted with a unique charity‐aligned livery designed to raise awareness for the Amy Gillett Foundation, the Bl
- Penske Power Systems appointed as Sydney dealer by Penske Commercial Vehicles Penske Commercial Vehicles is pleased to announce that Penske Power Systems has been appointed Sydney dealer, effective 1 June 2017. Penske Power Systems will be the exclusive retail sales, service and parts dealer in Sydney, responsible for Weste
- Penske Commercial Vehicles appoints a new dealership in Mildura Penske Commercial Vehicles (PCV) has appointed a new dealership in Mildura, Victoria in partnership with the Marshall Group. The appointment will give PCV a presence in the north‐west Victorian region for the first time, providing parts, servi
- Penske Commercial Vehicles appoints Penske Power Systems as Western Australian dealer Penske Commercial Vehicles is pleased to announce that effective 3 April 2017, it has appointed Penske Power Systems as its exclusive Western Australian dealer. Located in Hazelmere, Penske Power Systems will accept the full retail sales, service a
- Ipswich Council adds Dennis Eagle units to fleet Queensland’s Ipswich City Council has recently upgraded its fleet with the addition of eight new Dennis Eagle compactors to spearhead its waste collection service. According to the Ipswich City Council, the Dennis Eagle order consisted of eight
With a reputation for world-class manufacturing and engineering, Dennis Eagle is a European market leader in Refuse Collection vehicles. Dennis Eagle refuse vehicles are manufactured in the United Kingdom by Dennis Eagle Ltd. Dennis Eagle Ltd is one of Europe’s largest specialist vehicle manufacturers building dedicated refuse truck chassis and bodies for Europe and other markets around the world. The Australian product line is based on the Dennis Eagle Elite 2 chassis and has been adapted and further developed to ensure that it meets the demands of the Australian marketplace.