Dennis Eagle News
- Penske Commercial Vehicles appoints Penske Power Systems as Western Australian dealer Penske Commercial Vehicles is pleased to announce that effective 3 April 2017, it has appointed Penske Power Systems as its exclusive Western Australian dealer. Located in Hazelmere, Penske Power Systems will accept the full retail sales, service a
- Ipswich Council adds Dennis Eagle units to fleet Queensland’s Ipswich City Council has recently upgraded its fleet with the addition of eight new Dennis Eagle compactors to spearhead its waste collection service. According to the Ipswich City Council, the Dennis Eagle order consisted of eight
- Penske group opens hi-tech New Zealand facility Chairman of Penske Automotive Group, Mr. Roger Penske and the Mayor of Auckland Mr. Len Brown, have officially opened the all-new, state-of-the-art headquarters for Penske’s diverse operations in New Zealand. Encompassing 17,748 square metres, the
- Penske Commercial Vehicles to light up Brisbane Truck Show Industry leading LED light manufacturing specialist Truck-Lite, is set to dazzle the 2015 Brisbane Truck Show with a display of their extensive product range, distributed by the Penske Commercial Vehicles dealer network that has over 60 locations in
- Australia’s clean green refuse machine stars in Brisbane Australia’s cleanest refuse truck, the Dennis Eagle Elite 2, 6 x 4 Dual Control, featuring cutting edge RunWise® Hydraulic Hybrid Drive System technology, is set to star on the Penske Commercial Vehicles stand, at the 2015 Brisbane Truck Show.
With a reputation for world-class manufacturing and engineering, Dennis Eagle is a European market leader in Refuse Collection vehicles. Dennis Eagle refuse vehicles are manufactured in the United Kingdom by Dennis Eagle Ltd. Dennis Eagle Ltd is one of Europe’s largest specialist vehicle manufacturers building dedicated refuse truck chassis and bodies for Europe and other markets around the world. The Australian product line is based on the Dennis Eagle Elite 2 chassis and has been adapted and further developed to ensure that it meets the demands of the Australian marketplace.