Dennis Eagle News
- Fleet of 40 Dennis Eagle Trucks Heading for Sydney’s Northern Beaches Penske Commercial Vehicles is currently handing over 40 Dennis Eagle ‘Elite 2’ trucks to waste management contractor United Resource Management (URM) for use in residential refuse collection in Sydney’s Northern Beaches Council precinct. The D
- Dennis Eagle with Cummins Euro 6 Engine to Launch at Waste Show Dennis Eagle will reveal its Elite 2 chassis powered by the all-new Cummins B6.7 Euro 6 engine next week at Waste 2019. After 15 months of rigorous testing and development in Australian refuse applications covering multiple duty cycles, the 290 bh
- Donaldson Recognised as Supplier of the Year by Penske Commercial Vehicles Donaldson Australasia has been recognised as the ‘Supplier of the Year’ for 2018 by Penske Commercial Vehicles. Suppliers were judged across several categories with Donaldson Australasia excelling in various fields such as being a proactive pa
- Penske Commercial Vehicles Recognises Wakefield Trucks as Dealer of the Year Penske Commercial Vehicles has presented Wakefield Trucks with the ‘Dealer of the Year’ award for 2018. A long-serving dealer of the Western Star Trucks, MAN Truck & Bus, and Dennis Eagle brands, Wakefield Trucks has provided outstanding s
- Pengelly Trucks and Trailers appointed as dealer by Penske Commercial Vehicles Toowoomba’s Pengelly Trucks and Trailers has been appointed as a selling dealer for Penske Commercial Vehicles, representing the Western Star Trucks, MAN Truck & Bus, and Dennis Eagle brands. This appointment, which came into effect on Octob
With a reputation for world-class manufacturing and engineering, Dennis Eagle is a European market leader in Refuse Collection vehicles. Dennis Eagle refuse vehicles are manufactured in the United Kingdom by Dennis Eagle Ltd. Dennis Eagle Ltd is one of Europe’s largest specialist vehicle manufacturers building dedicated refuse truck chassis and bodies for Europe and other markets around the world. The Australian product line is based on the Dennis Eagle Elite 2 chassis and has been adapted and further developed to ensure that it meets the demands of the Australian marketplace.