Dennis Eagle News
- Penske Commercial Vehicles Recognises Wakefield Trucks as Dealer of the Year Penske Commercial Vehicles has presented Wakefield Trucks with the ‘Dealer of the Year’ award for 2018. A long-serving dealer of the Western Star Trucks, MAN Truck & Bus, and Dennis Eagle brands, Wakefield Trucks has provided outstanding s
- Pengelly Trucks and Trailers appointed as dealer by Penske Commercial Vehicles Toowoomba’s Pengelly Trucks and Trailers has been appointed as a selling dealer for Penske Commercial Vehicles, representing the Western Star Trucks, MAN Truck & Bus, and Dennis Eagle brands. This appointment, which came into effect on Octob
- Penske Commercial Vehicles Appoints New Dealer on NSW South Coast Dwyers Truck Centre has been appointed as a dealer for Penske Commercial Vehicles, representing the Western Star Trucks, MAN Truck & Bus, and Dennis Eagle brands. With locations in Nowra and Wollongong, the appointment of Dwyers Truck Centre s
- Penske Commercial Vehicles appoints Penske Power Systems as Brisbane dealer 26 July 2017 Penske Commercial Vehicles is pleased to announce the appointment of Penske Power Systems as Brisbane dealer, effective 14 August 2017. Penske Power Systems will be the exclusive retail sales, service and parts dealer in Brisbane,
- Blacktown City Council parades special edition Dennis Eagle Trucks Blacktown City Council paraded six special edition Dennis Eagle waste collection trucks at the Blacktown Festival on the weekend, each outfitted with a unique charity‐aligned livery designed to raise awareness for the Amy Gillett Foundation, the Bl
With a reputation for world-class manufacturing and engineering, Dennis Eagle is a European market leader in Refuse Collection vehicles. Dennis Eagle refuse vehicles are manufactured in the United Kingdom by Dennis Eagle Ltd. Dennis Eagle Ltd is one of Europe’s largest specialist vehicle manufacturers building dedicated refuse truck chassis and bodies for Europe and other markets around the world. The Australian product line is based on the Dennis Eagle Elite 2 chassis and has been adapted and further developed to ensure that it meets the demands of the Australian marketplace.